From her beginnings as a communication major at Emerson College in 1986 through today, Laura has always had a passion for advertising, marketing, and public relations. Her approach to working with small business clients is to define their needs and goals and provide an integrated, yet affordable, solution for incorporating social media into both their website and store-front. Whether you’re an expert or a novice with Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Flickr, blogging… or any of the myriad other tools available, Laura can assist you with formulating your social media plan, executing strategy, and evaluating results.
Laura has a Bachelor of Science in Communications from Emerson College and an Ed.M. in Administration, Planning, and Social Policy from Harvard University.
Recent Blog Posts by Laura
- 4 Reasons Online Marketing Strategies Fail
- 8 Landing Page Design Tips for Better Conversions
- Crisis Communication: Are you ready for the spotlight?
- How to Win in the Gig Economy
- 8 Skills Every Social Media Marketing Company Should Have
- 5 Mobile Marketing Tips for Success
- 10 SEO Mistakes to Avoid in 2017
- Leveraging Market Research for Great Web Design
- SEO Techniques for Websites: What Businesses Should Know
- 10 Digital Food Marketing Trends We’re Loving