Darcy engulfed herself in understanding social media strategy after starting her own business, and is currently a Happiness Lead, working on the social media customer care strategy at Buffer. She is a Marine Corps veteran and mom of three who spends her free time sharing her fitness love with others and singing karaoke from the rooftops.
Darcy is a co-founder of Allied Women Entrepreneurs, a 501(c)(3) whose mission is to support and educate women entrepreneurs. She is also the owner and writer at Fit Foodie Mom.
Recent Blog Posts by Darcy
- 4 Brands With Amazing Social Media Personalities
- 2017 Social Media Stats in 4 Charts
- 74 Social Media Resources to Keep You Up-To-Date On Trends
- It’s Time to Reassess Your 2017 Social Media Strategy
- Social Media Communities: 6 You’ll Want to Join
- Four Great Holiday Marketing Campaigns 2016
- Social Media Content Calendar Template
- Your Checklist to Create a Powerful Holiday Social Media Strategy
- Instagram Stories Strategy – Yes, It Matters!
- 7 Pro Social Media Customer Service Tips