Whether you are an artist selling one or two individual pieces or a brick-and-mortar store looking to sell large inventories of products online, we can build an eCommerce website that will help to grow your business and provide an effortless shopping experience to your customers, using the shipping and payment methods that work best for you.
Our Approach to eCommerce
As a full-service website design and development, graphic design, and marketing firm, we offer all of the necessary design, development, search engine optimization, and digital marketing services your business needs to be successful online. Our approach allows for a cohesiveness in strategy as you develop and grow your online store.
Utilizing responsive web design, our eCommerce websites are optimized for desktop, mobile and tablet shopping. With platform features like unlimited products and categories, secure checkout, wishlists and more, online shopping is easy for customers and easy to manage for store owners.
Best of all, our eCommerce sites are each 100% built within WordPress and WooCommerce, which means:
- Having only one login to see all of the information that matters to you – your website content, your products, your customers and their purchase history.
- Products and reviews can be fully integrated within every page (or blog post) on your website – no more being limited to widgets that display products from third-party online stores in ways that don’t support your brand or strategy.
- You don’t have to redirect your customers to a third party site to complete a purchase; removing the extra click removes a potential customer loss point that could be lowering your sales.
Depending upon your needs, your eCommerce website can include:
- simple products
- variable products
- physical products
- virtual products/downloads
- stock management
- wholesale pricing
- auto-calculated shipping
- virtual coupons
- PayPal payment
- On-site secure credit card payment
- product categories and tags
- product search
- customer product reviews
- Amazon-style wishlists
- QuickBooks or other POS integration
- Customer, product, and sales reports
eCommerce websites can be included in a full website design/development project or added on to your existing WordPress website. Projects are quoted based upon the scope of work and number of products.